Thursday, May 24, 2007

Productive Day

Today I got up at 5 to feed Jeffrey and then stayed up to do some scrapbooking. I got Jackson's Easter layout and another one page layout done before everyone got up. If I weren't so tired (and lazy) I would post some pictures of them! Then I got ready and went to run errands ALONE! I went to Hobby Lobby and got some new scrapbook supplies. I got a few American Crafts D Ring Albums, which I love. (I will NEVER buy another post bound album again. I detest them.) I also went Kmart and then to grocery store. I made it home after a few hours. That's usually all it takes to recharge myself. It doesn't matter what I do or where I go, I think the key for me is to not be on a time limit. I hate being rushed in all the time, it gets so old. So it was really nice to not have to worry about being back by a certain time. Then I spent the entire afternoon trying to fix my computer. I hate viruses and anti-virus software. I think I have a good knowledge of computers and software until it comes to anti-virus stuff. It's maddening! The good thing is that I got it fixed. I had to wait till my FIL got home from work so I could call him. He was right on the money with his suggestion, fixed ALL the stupid issues the computer was having. What a day! I'm ready for bed but I'm going to drag myself to my desk and work on some more LOs. I'm expecting a BIG order from scrapbookpictures.com within the next day or two so I want to finish up some other stuff before I get overwhelmed again.

Jeffrey went to the Dr last Friday and he weighed 8 lbs 13 oz and was 21 3/4 inches long.
He's getting so big. I would just like to state for the record that this child is going to be the death of Jeremy and me. He's his "own boy" and doesn't do anything he doesn't want to. He goes to sleep when he's ready to go to sleep and he wakes up when he feels like it. I'm such a big believer in schedules and he apparently is NOT. I'm not giving up trying to conform him. It's a battle of the wills right now and I'm afraid he's winning!



No comments: