I haven't had a soda since Sunday night - I've made it over 48 hours. It's not easy, especially when there's a full 12 pack in the fridge, but I've resisted. I have been drinking more coffee, juice and milk. I'm really going to have to watch exactly what I drink though because juice and milk both have calories!
I've also suddenly turned into my mother...
We have a bunny that has been hanging around our front yard since Saturday morning. We think it may be nesting. One of the neighbors across the street has been watching it too! He called while we were gone at Chloe's party to tell us about it and then stopped Jeremy when he got home from work to talk about it. So Jackson and I have been keeping tabs on it every hour or so. The neighbor also said the birds were really picking on it while we were gone so we're just watching out for our bunny. Today when Jackson was still napping, I looked out the window and he's/she's about 5 foot from the window. I run and get my camera and start taking pictures of it through the glass. After about 10 pictures, I realize this is the same damn thing my mother does with the squirrels and bobcats around her house and then insists on showing them (as well as sending copies) to all of us repeatedly.
I'm absolutely horrified.
What has happened to me?? 

2 comments:
All I can say is OMG! Are you showing her? Here's another question: will Martha have the right beans?
anonymous?!?...very funny!
Hey here's another thought, doesn't Martha live right down the street from you??? I'm sure if she doesn't have the right beans, you will! Ha Ha! I'll be sitting in my house a cozy 200 miles away!!
Post a Comment