Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Time for a post

It's almost been a week. I'm not doing too hot on posting. Too much going on...go figure!

1 yard sale down, 1 to go!
Yes I'm having another yard sale. We had the one on Saturday but since it **POURED** nonstop from about 4 am to 12, our town is having them again this Saturday. Guess what the weather is suppose to be like???? You got it - more thunderstorms! Even though it was horrible weather, we still had a TON of people. Our town yard sale day is HUGE. People come from everywhere. We still managed to sell about half of the baby clothes and almost all the big baby items went (with the exception of the crib). So I'm going to try again this Saturday and see if we can get rid of the rest of the stuff.

I took the boys to a Mexican restaurant for lunch today by myself. I felt the need to get out of the house. A lady sitting next to us said to Jackson, "How are you?" He looked at her and said, "I'm 3", while holding 3 fingers up. I thought that was so funny. I think that says it all, being 3 = trouble.

No comments: