Speaking of Jeffrey, he's so happy now! He's sleeping through the night and waking up usually around 6:30 am. Overall he's just much happier and content. Jeremy and I are really enjoying it! He's really starting to walk too. Yesterday he was letting go of furniture and doing a few steps on his own. So I think in another week or two he'll be walking/running everywhere. When he gets ready to walk, he stands by himself and waves his hands, which is his version of clapping, doesn't quite understand that the hands are suppose to connect! He won't walk until you clap for him and then he'll take off. Then once he reaches your arms, he'll look at you and wait for more clapping. He's so funny about it, it's a process. Also, when he gets done eating, I'll set him down on the floor and he'll take off for the playroom. That's how you know he got enough to eat when he takes off like a rocket. This is where he ends up every time.

This was after his watermelon feast yesterday. He loves sitting on this desk and you can't stop him from doing it. He's my climber. Notice he's got one of his monster trucks up there with him.
Aunt Monica has offered to watch these two little monsters overnight soon! Does she know what she's getting into?? I haven't even posted about Jackson's latest episode involving our car and a sharp object! All I can say is that he is reaching that stage where you can't take your eyes off him for a second! Yesterday was the longest day for me! Jeremy went to work at 5:30 am and didn't come home till 11:30 pm. Jackson's behavior was not sweet either. I work tomorrow and I gotta tell you, I'm looking forward to a break!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment