Sunday, October 26, 2008

Monkey Boy





This is no monkey, this is Jeffrey Teagan on the kitchen table. He's putting the lid on my scrapbook glue for me. This is his new obsession. Every time you turn around there he is on the table. This was really fun to watch because all he cared about was the glue. After he tried to get the lid on (while I was taking pictures), he put it in his mouth. I'm sure he got his first taste of scotch glue! I knew he was going to do it but I didn't stop him because I was taking pictures. I'm a great Mom!
**Did you notice my new scrapbook tote?? It's giraffe print!**

1 comment:

Runaway Farm said...

He looks so grown up on the table! I noticed the tote right away so cute -- I guess that means that you got some scrapbooking done yesterday!