skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
So This is Me
Friday, October 31, 2008
My October Tree - Day 29
This was also taken a couple a days ago. I didn't do any enhancements to this photo. Can you believe how vivid the colors are?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jackson
Jeffrey
About Me
Keely
My husband and I are the parents of two little boys, Jackson and Jeffrey.
View my complete profile
My Fam
FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
Here's proof that this is my Secret Blog
Free Counter
What are you looking for???
10 for Today
(1)
anniversary
(1)
baking soda
(2)
big boy bed
(1)
Birthdays
(16)
Blogs I Read
(7)
bowling
(1)
broken stuff
(4)
chores
(2)
Christmas Cards
(1)
Christmas party
(2)
Christmas planning
(1)
Christmas tree
(1)
circus
(1)
Cooking - I do it sometimes :)
(2)
family
(3)
Favorite things
(1)
Favorite Toys
(1)
friends (I have a few)
(2)
furniture
(2)
Grandpa Spike
(9)
Granny
(5)
Grateful
(6)
green
(2)
haircuts
(5)
Halloween Happenings
(4)
handmade ambush
(3)
holidays
(8)
I love fall because
(13)
infomercials
(1)
Jackson
(51)
Jackson quotes
(1)
Jeffrey
(56)
Jeremy
(21)
Karen Russell Photography class
(3)
life
(2)
Liz
(6)
LOAD
(1)
me
(22)
Mindy
(11)
Monica
(8)
Mr. Fish
(2)
music
(1)
our house
(2)
Papa
(9)
parenting
(1)
passi
(2)
Polar Express
(1)
Potty training
(2)
Preschool
(9)
Project 365
(5)
raising children
(1)
redecorate
(1)
remodel
(3)
reorganize
(11)
running
(1)
Santa
(3)
scrapbooking
(33)
sickness
(6)
snow
(2)
summer break
(2)
the baby
(6)
the beach
(3)
the Boys
(18)
The Cousins
(12)
the dogs
(4)
Today
(6)
trucks
(1)
vacation
(4)
vintage
(1)
weekend fun
(1)
weight watchers
(1)
work
(2)
yard sale
(5)
YMCA
(1)
zoo
(3)
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
No comments:
Post a Comment