Tuesday, October 7, 2008

My October Tree - in fast forward

October 2 - Thursday
I got a little behind...But nevertheless I DID take the pictures each day I just have a problem getting them downloaded and posted. PLUS I've been extremely busy. On Friday and Saturday I worked 11 hour + days. I'm just not used to that. By the time I would come home, I was done. I basically went to bed.



Anyway, not much has happened so far with it. I noticed yesterday that it's really starting to take change at the very top. So pretty colors are coming soon!





I'm feeling very behind right now. There just aren't enough hours in the day. I've noticed that my house decor is looking just plain awful. This little house is no longer decorated. I seem to have a problem with this department. I've really let things go. I feel the need to spruce things up. I'm not taking about going out and buying things to decorate with. I just want to hang pictures and a few accessories on my bare walls. Problem is that I can't hang pictures. It takes about 5 nail holes before I get the picture in the right spot. Jeremy doesn't appreciate it. I've also been waiting to hang things in Jeffrey's room since we redid it in JUNE but that still hasn't happened. Our room needs to be totally repainted and I have no idea how that will ever happen. The hall bathroom was completely remodeled in 2005 and I have yet to hang anything on the walls except the towel bars. So I wish I could find some time to do some of these things but I think I might be necessary to actually CLEAN the house before worrying about what's on the walls!



Jackson is starting his new school on the 16th of this month. We went yesterday for his classroom observation in the Early Childhood class and he did well. One of the therapists talked to me for a bit after she was done evaluating him and I think they have a good idea of his issues at this point. He's excited about going there and so am I. There are only 4 other students in this room and I was impressed by some of the things they were able to do, things Jackson isn't capable of. I know it's going to be good for him. It's another big change for us but definitely a necessary one.
Plus, scrapbooking wise, I need to finish my journaling for the Week in the Life project. I also am making a little library pocket book for Papa's birthday which was last Sunday. I finally got some of my beach pictures printed from scrapbookpictures.com to use for this project. They turned out great. I had about 200 of them printed from Walgreens and they looked horrible. Their system much auto correct them because them looked bad.
I have 3 display sample for scrapbook show to finish today. I started 2 of them last night. I ended up staying up till 1 am. I was totally fine with it though, I drank two cups of coffee with Pumpkin Spice creamer that I just got! I got both of them about 90% done. I need to stop by work today and pick up some more supplies. I made an a school countdown calendar on an altered clipboard and I made another FAMILY paper mache sign. I will post pics when they are finished. I still have a card/layout to make. Hopefully that won't take long...famous last words!!


No comments: