I'm around here still. Jeffrey has been sick since Saturday so I have been preoccupied. I think he picked up a bug last week at the YMCA. We started exercising last week and he's been spending time in the nursery so I'm sure he just caught something there. It wasn't a very good time for either of us but it's over now (I hope).
I was able to go to the Y last week 3 days! It was wonderful to get out of the house and do something good for myself. We have been going in the mornings while Jackson is at school. Granted, I spent the entire week on pain killers but it was worth it. I haven't exercised in years. I don't even remember when I did it last, it was way before Jack was born I'm sure. So it's taking quite a bit out of me to get back into it. I briskly walked between a total of 6-7 miles (doing about 2-3 miles each time). I am exhausted by the end of the day. Seriously, I've been going to bed at 8 right after Jackson gets in bed. It's totally worth it. But, unfortunately, here it is Wednesday and I haven't been yet this week. I could have went this morning but Jeffrey hasn't been out of the house since Friday so I thought I better just get him out.
I finally got my scrap desk cleaned off again. I think I finally have it all organized (changed things around a bit) so I will be able to see the top of it. It's overwhelming when you can't see the desktop because of all the supplies piled on it. I did a couple projects recently too! Post them later today I hope.
I have a lot of things to post about. I hope to catch up soon!
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment