
Jackson's class had a special party yesterday called, "The Night Before Christmas". All the kids wore their pjs to school! He was super happy about doing that. He also wore his Spider man boots for the first time. Pretty exciting stuff!
They read the story, sang Christmas carols, drank hot chocolate, decorated cookies and ate popcorn. Jackson's teacher is wonderful, she has the cutest ideas and has the most patience of anyone I've ever met. Jackson brought home a picture he made before Thanksgiving that was titled, "What I'm Thankful For" and his response was "Mrs. Marzabonnia". I thought that was really sweet.
They read the story, sang Christmas carols, drank hot chocolate, decorated cookies and ate popcorn. Jackson's teacher is wonderful, she has the cutest ideas and has the most patience of anyone I've ever met. Jackson brought home a picture he made before Thanksgiving that was titled, "What I'm Thankful For" and his response was "Mrs. Marzabonnia". I thought that was really sweet.
So Christmas break officially has begun. This is also Jeremy's last day of work for awhile. We are in full holiday mood. I am still working on several projects. Although, I did finish a BIG one last night - CHRISTMAS CARDS! I took the easy way out and ordered them instead of making them myself. Can't wait to go pick them up today!
No comments:
Post a Comment