Jackson has pink eye so he stayed home from school today. I told him after Jeffrey naps we are going to Walgreens to pick up pictures and he said, " I can't go. I can't take my pink eye out, I have to stay home."
I'm fighting a cold or the flu now. I'm taking this and it's working. They don't taste bad either. I'll be damned if I'm going to be sick at my retreat this weekend.
Jackson has fallen in love with infomercials of all things! His favorite is the Big City Slider Station that is absolutely revolting. He loves that Billy Mays guy. He asks me every morning when the commercial comes on if we can buy it. Today he discovered one for some hanger system. He was thoroughly impressed by it. I'm sure he has no idea what it actually does either. Do these ads contain subliminal messages? Why does he want these silly things? There is no doubt in that fact that he gets this from his Grandma Becky. She probably already owns all these items and probably in multiple quantities.
Jeffrey threw up last night right around 10:30. I had to strip his bed and do a load of laundry. I think he was just coughing (our house has gotten so dry this last week) so much that he threw up. This seems to happen to him a lot. Then around 11:30 Jackson starts crying. I go in there to find him half naked. He had peed the bed and was changing clothes. So I striped his bed too and did another load of laundry. When does it end???
Monday, January 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
My kids love infomercials too. Have you seen the one for the cake decorating thing I think it's betty crocker -- they always want to buy it for me. There is some pancake thing out there too -- they want that too but we're pancakes freaks! I hope you're all feeling better. I never hear from you anymore!
Oh my gosh, that's so funny because Blake is such an infomercial freak, too! Makes me feel better that yours are, too!!! He sooooo badly wants the big city slider station and those bendable things. I'll never let the kid get a hold of my credit card!
Post a Comment