I went to Michaels (yes in the freezing cold w/two kids) and purchased these lovely new products from Making Memories. Apparently, these lines, Chloe's Closet and Sabrina are exclusively at Michaels as I can not find information about them anywhere on the net. They are cute cute cute. I didn't buy much of the Sabrina line which is pink and black. With two boys, I just don't have much of a need for those colors. But I bought a good selection of the Chloe's closet line. They have a ton of different things. I ended up with
all this.
The paper pack

Sabrina Paper Pack

These really cool frames. I also have the ones for the Sabrina line I bought on Sunday. Yes this is my second trip to the store in less than a week. But I'm packing for my retreat where there is no store on site. I have to take everything I need/use with me.

The teny tiny letter stickers. There are TWO sheets in this.

I own every one of these damn things that MM has. It's an addiction. I do use them...sometimes.

6x6 paper pad. I was excited to find this. I'm making a 6x6 album for a gift and precut paper is great.

Cute ribbon

These are sticker gems. Much prettier in person.

Better get back to packing page kits....
No comments:
Post a Comment