Mindy Marie is having a birthday today. I won't tell you how old she is but let's just say she's 6 years older than me. That's right she's my OLDER sister. If you know her, you love her. It's just that simple. She's awesome at everything. I think she soaked up half of the talent up in my family, Monica got the other half and by the time I came along there was nothing left. She scraps, she blogs, she sews, she paints (walls, ceilings, and art), and she is raising 4 children in her spare time.

This is one of my favorite pictures of her. This picture is hanging in our hallway and it will probably thoroughly confuse my children one day. (For now, Jackson refers to it as Princess Mindy!) Here is my sister and my husband dancing at her wedding. Hanging this picture up started out as a joke but I ended up really liking it so it's stayed. Anyway, Happy Birthday to Mindy!
My friend, Julie, is also having a Birthday today. She is also my BOSS and the owner of the greatest scrapbooking joint (off and on the road!). She is also equally talented in many areas. Must be something about women born on this day. I've learned so much from her in the short amount of time I've known her and so I'm truly grateful for her. She's amazing in so many ways. Hope she had a great day too!
1 comment:
Thanks for all the nice words about me -- what a great way to wake up and see that about yourself. I do love that photo of me and Jeremy. If I ever make that wedding album for my husband I think I'll put that on the cover! Thanks for making me feel special and I don't know where the "no talent" part of you came from, you do a lot of cool things, espeically in the scrapbooking arena. Thanks sis!
Post a Comment