Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A Beautiful Boy

I witnessed the end of an altercation between the boys this morning. I saw Jackson smack Jeffrey in the head and then Jeffrey began to sound his alarm. This was the second time that Jackson had gotten in trouble for laying his hands on his brother so off to the corner for time out he went. After his time was up, I was talking to him about keeping his hands to himself. He explained to me that Jeffrey smacked him first which I believe. They were both sitting in the recliner watching the movie Milo and Otis and were much too close for comfort. Jackson says, "But he hit me and it hurt my head!" I told him that the next time Jeffrey hits him that he needs to tell me and not retaliate. He said, "But Mom, he shouldn't hit me because I'm a beautiful boy."

I have no idea where he got that from but it made me laugh.

No comments: