
1. Jackson is just starting to wear 4T clothes and size 9 shoes. I just had to buy him new socks, they were all too small.(All his old ones went to Jeffrey.)
2. He goes to bed around 8-8:30 each night. He usually goes right to sleep. One of us is getting him up every night around 1 to take him to the bathroom. Some nights I don't hear the alarm and sometimes he can stay dry all night.
3. He does not take naps anymore. Some days he'll volunteer to take naps for Jeremy but he NEVER does this for me. I did make him lay down the other day in his bed while he was playing his Leapster. He didn't sleep very well the night before and we were having a mini birthday party for him that night. I woke him up after 1 1/2 hours and he wasn't ready to get up. He ended up sleeping almost 3 hours! He was fine at his mini party and then he went to bed at 9 with no problems.
4. He still loves trains but he is starting to develop other interests. We have really been working at getting him interested in other things and it's working. He did end up getting one Thomas the train toy from us along with his Thomas game for the Leapster.
5. He's been on spring break this week and it's been rather enjoyable. He even told me he misses school which is very unlike him. Lately he's not been too enthused about going. Still haven't figured that out yet.
6. He loves to play the Wii and is fairly good at Mario Cart and this monster truck game we have. He can figure out how to do things on it that Jeremy and I don't know how to do. It's kinda funny.
7. He plays fairly well with Jeffrey, although he thinks he is the boss and tries to direct everyone.
8. His favorite movies right now are Wall E, Ratatouille, Madagascar 2 and Open Season 2. His best TV shows are Crocodile Hunter, Toot and Puddle, Little Bear and Imagination Movers.
9. He loves playing outside. He is good at riding his bike (with training wheels), still trying to master corners. He falls over a lot but he gets right back up and takes off. He insists on wearing his helmet which makes Jeffrey run and get his helmet no matter what he may be doing.
10. He does not like his picture being taken at all. I really have no idea where this has come from. ;)

He's sporting an exclusive shirt designed by the Mindy Murray.
1 comment:
Love the shirt --- because I made it! Your photos are so good!
Post a Comment