Today hasn't been a great day. Now it's 8:30 pm and I'm tired. It's pouring rain right now and tomorrow is suppose to be around 19 degrees.
Hello! It's March???? Time for some nice weather!
Highlights of my day:
*Jeffrey slept in till 8 this morning. Jackson had already left for school by the time he got out of bed. It's all due to the time change. Yesterday wasn't bad but we were all feeling it today.
*I had a bad cold last week and now I've got a sore throat. I woke up shaking last night and wondered if I had the flu. I did not want to get out of bed this morning, once again due to the time change and not feeling well. Jeremy isn't feeling the best either.
*My Dad had been here since Friday and he just left this morning. He went with the guys to the Monster Truck show on Saturday. When he went to move his car Saturday, it wouldn't start. He & Jeremy worked on it all day Sunday and still didn't get it going. He went and got parts for it Monday and they finally got it running last night. So he stayed another night and then left this morning. The boys were sad to see him go. While he was packing his stuff, Jeffrey came in the living room and said, "Grandpa go Bye-Bye?" That's the first 3 word sentence I've heard him say.
*During Jeffrey's nap, I did a 2 page layout. (If I weren't so lazy, I'd go take a picture of it and post it!) I was getting ready to start another one when Liz came over. The boys love to see her. They both lay on her like a blanket and look at the pictures of her cats on her cell phone and meow. Then they'll listen to her music.
*Speaking of Monster Trucks, Jeremy bought Jackson a t shirt at the show and he wore it to school Monday. This morning when I went in his room, first thing out of his mouth was about wearing the shirt to school again. I told him no. The truth is that he wore it Sunday and I pulled it out of the hamper on Monday morning before school! So I figured 3 days in a row was too much. I did wash it today (along with every other clothing item and blanket in this house) and it's hanging up in his closet. He asked me tonight as he was putting his PJs on, "Can I wear Monster Truck shirt to school tomorrow?" I told him no because the school would probably think I was a bad mommy & I'd get in trouble if he wore the same shirt to school every day.
*I haven't started on my Handmade Ambush prizes yet. I'm still deciding on what to make. I think tomorrow will be the day to begin. This is part of the process for me. I have to think a long time about making something before I can actually start making it.
I'm off to scrapbook with some new paper that we got in the store last week. Good thing I'm cleaning out some of my old paper for Scrapaganza's garage sale in April. I'm getting overrun by supplies again.
1 comment:
We've had the same exact thing going on here with the monster truck shirt . . . Caden wore it "dirty" on Monday and wanted to wear it again today but I said no. Ethan will wear it this week if I ever remember to wash it and then I'm sure that will be a problem! One of our trucks already broke too -- wheel fell off.
Post a Comment