The winner is...everyone who posted!
Can you believe I got 6 comments! That's GREAT for me! Thanks for your help Mindy.
So here's the deal.
I hope to get something to each of you by the end of the month. Email me your mailing address and I'll get started. This is going to be so much fun!
I came down with the WORST cold yesterday. I went to bed at 7:30 but am feeling much better today. I'm taking those Zicam citrus tablets and those are the BEST. I feel semi-normal.
on a sad note:
Have you heard of the Williams Family? Go read their story. They had a boy who was still born at 37 weeks last April. She got pregnant again and just had their second boy at the end of Feb. The pregnancy went great but he was born unexpectedly with an extremely rare genetic skin disorder called EB. It affects 8 out of 1 million babies. The children who have this syndrome are called "Butterfly Children" because their skin is as fragile as butterfly wings. They aren't sure he's going to make it, depends on the severity of the disorder. He may have the same lesions internally that he has all over his skin. It's absolutely heart breaking. I can not imagine what they are going through. Go support them and spread their story.
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am laughing so hard that you have almost the entire Flatt family wanting homemade things and they are arguing over who makes stuff in their family . . . too funny! I wonder why their brother Kevin didn't comment or at least his wife! There's a time limit . . . geesh I didn't know that . . . put me last before I have to make my gifts good grief I'm making quilts for my children right now and I think you know my address!
I am soooooooo excited, I never win anything, you know being the middle sister and all. That is a whole other post. Carrie really does make awesome homemade gifts, she has a very talented husband too. Chrissi, I can remember one flower sign she made, not real sure I ever got one??? I used to weave baskets, I'm sure Chrissi and Carrie still have theirs:.... but now I'm totally in love with Longaberger, (good thing I'm a consultant to support my addiction and two very supportive sisters)!!!
I can't believe the stuff you and Mindy make, talented sister's you are!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment