Wednesday, April 15, 2009

More Life

Here it is almost 3 pm: my house is a mess, my children are both asleep, and I have company coming over tonight. Plus Jeffrey is sick. He was up all night throwing up and neither one of us got any sleep. When Jack went to school today, Jeff & I took a nap together on the love seat. We slept the entire time he was gone. I felt much better after that, at least semi-human anyway.

We're having Jeffrey's 2nd birthday party here on Saturday. I bought all the stuff last night but need to pull it all together. So instead of cleaning, baking, or working on party stuff, I'm blogging.
Story of my life, always doing what I should not be doing.

I'm also in the midst of Karen Russell's online photography class. Just starting week 2 of 8 or 9 weeks. I am behind (surprise there) and just printed off 10 lessons and 2 assignments. The first week was just basic stuff. What I've read so far of week 1 is pretty good information. When the last few lessons were printing, I saw diagrams explaining specific camera settings. That's exciting to me! I love learning about things that have puzzled me for long periods of time. So I'm off to punch some holes in my lessons and get them in my binder. Lord knows I have nothing else I need to do!

1 comment:

matt said...

Keely,

We just got back from the hospital yesterday after Annie's surgery and we were concerned how we were going to feed her without having her legs dangling beneath the level of her heart (swelling issues).

Since the chair you guys sent us reclines, it ended up being perfect for her (once again)! We are so very grateful for your kindness and just wanted to let you know.

Blessings,

Matt