Monday, April 13, 2009

Busy

Where has the time gone?
Photobucket
I haven't blogged in over two weeks. It's just like everything else around here. Go in spurts of doing it and then ignoring it for awhile. It's the same for me with cleaning and cooking. That's sorta a joke and sorta the truth!

That is my plan for the day: to clean and get things in order around here. It's noon and so far I've done nothing but make more of a mess. The boys have had a shower/bath adn that's all that's gotten done today. Except they managed to each cry and throw about 5 fits each, mainly over Easter candy and the stuff the bunny brought. They got a set of 4 monster trucks and you'd think that would work out, each of them get 2 trucks. No they both want the same truck all the time. So far not a great day.

We're having Jeffrey's bday party on Saturday so I have a lot to accomplish this week. I've done nothing for it yet or bought any supplies for it either. We have bought his presents though so one important thing is done at least. I need to go shopping today but it's raining and putting two kids in and out of car seats in the rain is no fun for anyone.

I've been scrapbooking a lot lately. Trying to catch up my 365 journal. I've done a lot in the last few days. Nice to actually feel like something is getting done!! I'm really thinking I'm going to do the LOAD challenge in May. It's a Lay Out A Day! I would love to be able to do it and use up my supplies. I've got a lot right now to say the least. I finished Granny's Beach album that was due to her last November for her birthday. She just got it yesterday. How sad is that?? At least it's done. I have also been working on my Handmade Ambush gifts. I've got 2 almost completely done. I just need to put the finishing touches on them and get them in the mail.

Jeremy was also off work for the last week and a half. When he's home, I don't get my usual things done. We had a good week and hardly fought which suprised us both. He went back to work today. I don't think any of us were looking forward to it.

Time to go make lunch and get caught up (well sort of). I promised Jack he could play with playdou during Jeff's nap today. Bring on the mess!

No comments: