Since I've hardly posted this summer, I'm going to do a list of all the great things that happened throughout the last couple months. Here goes:
* Jeffrey stopped using his piece (passi) cold turkey.
* Jeremy lost more weight. I think he's lost almost 50 pounds...
* We went to Niabi zoo with my Mom, Mindy and her kids.
* I went to the Favorite things crop at Scrapaganza & had a great time!
* Jeremy got a new/used truck and we said goodbye to our old 1987 beater. Well not exactly it's sitting in our back yard, waiting...
* The boys took swimming lessons for the first time at the Y.
* Jeremy switched shifts and jobs at work. He's working 12 hour days on a swing shift. He's happier, so far so good.
* Jeffrey has started wearing pull ups and just sitting on the potty. Nothing happening yet but he's interested and has tried a few times. It's a start.
* I rearranged both of the boys' bedrooms and moved a lot of the toys from the toy room into each of their bedrooms.
* We started remodeling our master bath. Still working on it. I've gotten sidetracked and have lost interest.
* We camped out in our backyard on a cold, L O N G night.
* My camera lens had to be fixed again. I'm still not convinced something isn't wrong with just the body.
* The boys and I spent a day at Aunt Monica's. We went to Cael's baseball game and the kids all played outside.
* My nephew Zack had his 4th birthday party which was Mickey Mouse themed.
* We went to St Louis on the hottest weekend of the Summer. We went to the zoo and it was around 105 degrees (not kidding).
I'll add as I think of more!
Monday, August 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Loved seeing you at the Scrapbook Expo! It must be so fun to work with Tom and Julie...they are wonderful people. Hope to see you in the QC soon!
Post a Comment