that I love old furniture painted anew, thrift shops, and old wire baskets.
that my front porch needs an overall. Needs a fresh look badly. Is it too early for fall decor??? I also need to get out the power washer and give it a GOOD cleaning. Bye Black Eyed Susans...you were beautiful.
I'm so ready to tear out the carpet and half wall dividing the playroom and kitchen. I also have too much furniture in there.
that I should always fold laundry as soon as it comes out of the dryer otherwise it sits for awhile. Here's a decorating tip: don't ever put white tile with white grout in a "mud room". What was I thinking??? White anything and 3 dogs DO NOT mix.
it's time for Jeffrey to upgrade to a big boy bed. This is my old bed I brought home from Dad's. Covered in dust and Mrs. Grossman stickers! It's perfect for him.
No matter how well organized my scrapbook supplies are, it never fails that I always make a disaster out of them once I start multiple projects. This is AFTER I picked up. It was 10 times worse than this and I forgot to take a picture before I started.
that I like Jeremy working 3rd shift. He's able to spend more time with the boys. He's home just as they are waking up in the morning and he's also able to pick them up from school if he wants. (sorry this is the only picture I took of him yesterday!)
I'm ready to let go of more clutter. We are planning on moving to the farm (or close by) within the next year and I am not moving junk. I need to go through my closet and get rid of clothes that I haven't worn within the last year. I sorted through my recipe binder the other night and that was nice. That seems to be an area for me that accumulates rapidly.
I'm super ready to say goodbye to this tired kitchen. It is just begging for a sledge hammer. I know someday these horrid yellow countertops will be a distant memory..can not wait!
...ahhh much better!
No comments:
Post a Comment