Friday, April 13, 2007

Relaxing on Friday

Today is going to be uneventful. I have nothing planned for today but to stay home and relax. I haven't even started my list for the day yet. When I go to bed at night, I take my list notebook to bed with me and write down the things that I need to accomplish for the next day. I didn't do that last night. Jeremy & I went to bed watching the Ultimate Fighter and I didn't even finish watching the show. I fell asleep and missed the actual fight. But I was tired. I didn't do much yesterday but we did go to Lowe's in the evening and I let Jackson out of the cart and chased him around the store. That was enough for me. I thought Jeremy was going to have to put me in the cart and push me out to the car! Of course, he and Jackson disappeared and I couldn't find them for awhile. He said they did a complete lap around the store and then had to use the bathroom. I wasn't too pleased because I was ready to leave! My backaches have been getting increasing worse, it doesn't take much to bring them on. (This baby must be getting big!)



Jackson is watching one of the Baby Einstein videos. He has really gotten hooked on them within the last few weeks. We call it the "baby movie". He loves it plus it's only 30 minutes long and tolerable!



Another new thing he loves - eating bananas by himself. He hates all fruit so anytime/anyway he's willing to eat fruit, I let him. He insists on holding it, still in the peel and eating it alone so I let him. He doesn't usually make a mess but I don't care if he did as long as he eats it. I asked his Dr about giving him vitamins since he's so bad about eating fruit and she told me to try giving him either chewable or the gummy ones. We bought some Cars gummy vitamins and of course he won't take them. Honestly, they are better than regular fruit snacks so I don't know why he won't take them. I'm going to have to give them to Mindy and let her try so he realizes they are good. He will eat ANYTHING for her.

No comments: