Jeffrey turned 6 weeks old yesterday!I'm not so sure he has reflux after all. I think he is just super gassy. I've been feeding him in the upright position and giving him gas drops before and after he eats and that has seemed to help. The night time sleeping is still a bit of a challenge. He just doesn't want to go to sleep at night before midnight. I started doing a bedtime routine with him last night that I'm going to stick with and see if that helps.
Jackson is *MAYBE* starting to be interested in potty training. He has started being uncomfortable when his diaper is wet or dirty so I think that's a good beginning sign. When we ask him if he has a wet diaper he always still says "No". But that's his standard answer for everything so you can't really trust that.
Another big milestone for Jackson this last week or so is that he can finally get on and off our bed! Our bed is pretty high off the floor and he has been too afraid to lower himself down without help. But this week he's been doing it by himself!
He also has started liking Jeffrey a little bit. Earlier this week he kissed him several times and gave him a few hugs. I even have proof of it!

No comments:
Post a Comment