Saturday, May 12, 2007

Jeffrey's Pages


I have been a scrapping machine this week. I got a huge order from ScrapbookPictures.com last Friday. Most of the pictures were from Jeffrey's birth so I have been trying to work on his album this week. I think I have done a pretty good job. I think I've gotten done about 6 LO within a week or so. That's really good since Jeffrey still has thrush and has been a little fussy. He's also a night owl, he doesn't like to go to bed for the night until after 10. So by the time he's out, I'm ready for bed as well. I have been staying up after I do his 5 am feeding to scrap (& do a little housework) and that has worked really well for me. So here are my pages. I do have to say that I think 5 of these are "lifts". I have such little time right now to actually scrap that I find it easier and much more enjoyable if I do a lift. When I do a lift I hardly ever copy it exactly, I always seem to make some variation in the LO. I never intentionally do it that way, it always just seems to happen.

Ali Edwards has been talking on blog about using or purging your old supplies. I recently went through my supplies (during my nesting period) and purged a bunch of stuff. I can't remember what I did with them - probably eBay or the trash! (My memory is awful!) So I don't have a lot to get rid of. I did resort all my paper and have a good sized stack to take to my LSS for their garage sale next week. I wish I had more!!! She also had a post about doing different sized LO and I did one of those as well. I got my new copy of Creating Keepsakes yesterday and there was a really cool simple 8 1/2 x 11 LO in it that I just had to do. I really liked the way it turned out too. I like to work with different sizes, it's a nice change of pace for me.

Mindy & I went to her LSS last weekend and I bought a ton of new stuff. So the good thing is that almost all the stuff that went into making these pages was new. That really makes me feel good, makes me feel like I actually NEEDED the stuff!!! Plus any way that I can justify spending money on scrap supplies is wonderful in my book!

No comments: