I haven't bought a scrap supply in 14 days?!?!!? I can't believe it. This is definitely a new record for me.
My reward is getting to go to LSS tomorrow and SHOP! Remember I have a big credit at the store so I'm not technically spending money.
I took Jeffrey (who is now 8 weeks old) to Dr on Tuesday for his gas and spit up problems and she gave him med for reflux. I was really hoping he didn't have this. Jackson had it and didn't really get over it till about 9 months. He seems to be doing better with this med already but the puking hasn't decreased all that much. I'm not sure it will either. Even though he's having all these feeding issues, he's still gaining weight like a pro. He weighs 11 lbs 4 oz!!!! I can't believe it. He's going to be a fat little toad. She said he'll probably gain an ounce a day up till 3 months. Am I going to be able to carry him???
Yesterday morning when Jeremy rolled out of bed at 5, he woke me up and asked me why Jeffrey hadn't gotten up to eat. I was so out of it - I was like what? He immediately left the bedroom and me, being the concerned & caring mother, rolled over and tried to go back to sleep. He came back into the bedroom and said he's fine, he's still sleeping. Then it hit me that he was worried that something was wrong with him. I finally was awake enough to realize that it was 5:30 and Jeffrey slept through the entire night! He also did it again last night. It's wonderful. He woke up at 4:30 today which is fine because I just stay up and enjoy the peace before the both are up for the day. Speaking of which, I have to go pack some stuff to ship that I sold on eBay.
Thursday, June 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment