We had a pretty quiet weekend around our house. Jeremy worked all weekend so it was just me and the boys and we hung out at home both days. Of course, it's wasn't actually quiet here though. Jeffrey took a good nap yesterday during the day but for some odd reason, Jackson did not. I can't even remember the last time that Jackson didn't sleep during his nap time. Since he did not nap, I had a very tiring afternoon and evening. By 8:30, I felt like I had been run over by a semi. I was so tired I didn't even have the energy to speak. Jackson was so wild and uncontrollable. His Grandma Diane called to say that she would like to have him come over to play Monday morning and while I was sitting on the floor talking to her, he was trying to climb on my shoulders and pull my hair. He was screaming so loudly that I had to cover his mouth with my hands and tell him to be quiet. So then he proceeded to do it to himself only to scream and talk louder through his hands. Ugghhh! Makes me tired just thinking about it. But then again I'm tired because it's now 4:45 am and I've been up with Jeffrey since about 3:15. He finally just gave in and went to sleep. He has been screaming for the last half hour. I don't mean the crying kind of screaming either. I mean the happy screaming/talking, which I love but it's way too early for it. I swear these two boys are ganging up on me. I think they plot who is going to be the bad one for the day and then go at it full force. I guess it could be worse, they both could be bad at the same time. Don't even want to think about that...
Jackson was so proud of himself, he put his fire boots on all by himself! Then he picked up my camera bag, swung it on his shoulder and headed to the front door. I think he was ready to go out on the town!
Jackson was so proud of himself, he put his fire boots on all by himself! Then he picked up my camera bag, swung it on his shoulder and headed to the front door. I think he was ready to go out on the town!

No comments:
Post a Comment