I've made it over a week without buying any scrap supplies. It's been hard especially since I came across this site A Cherry On Top. But I resisted the urge to buy. I saw a lot of stuff that I wanted but I'll just wait. I know if I bought anything at this point I would feel super guilty. I still like to look though! Only 23 more days to go. I really wish I hadn't counted them... : (
Jeffrey is 7 weeks old now. We're wearing size 2 diapers which we switched to last week sometime???? I really don't really remember when though. The days just run together anymore. He has been doing better with his gas issues but feeding him is a chore. Sometimes he just doesn't want to eat like he should and then he gets mad and won't burp. He's so strong willed. I definitely have more work cut out for me. On a more positive note, he is smiling like crazy! He's really been doing it a lot more within the last week. I can get him to smile and coo. He's so cute when he does it. But it's so hard to get his smiles on the camera though! Every time I take a picture of him smiling it looks like he's mad. I don't get it. So I just keep snapping and eventually end up with one or two good ones. 

I couldn't resist posting this. Jackson thought that wearing this helmet was the funniest thing. He looks so goofy in it! 


No comments:
Post a Comment