I made it one day without buying scrap supplies! Yeah!
Jeffrey had a really hard day yesterday. He didn't want to sleep during the day and I was having a hard time feeding him. He wanted to eat every 2 hours so I upped his formula to 5 oz thinking that would help and it didn't seem to. He projectile vomited once where Jeremy was feeding him, needless to say Jeremy was not happy. He also cried ever time you took the bottle out of his mouth to burp him. It was not a pleasant day! Though he did sleep really well last night. I put him to bed around 9 and he woke up off and on till 11. Then he slept from 11 till about 5 this morning.
Here's to hoping we have a better day!
Saturday, June 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment