
I never knew that getting new furniture would be so much work. We got new furniture for our front room today. The ironic thing about this is that we spent several hours just last Thursday evening moving our other furniture into this room and today it ended up back where it started! We weren't really looking to buy furniture right now but we were at Big Lots yesterday and found this. It's Ashley brand and is just the style and price we were looking for. Jeremy's brother bought a similar set of furniture from Big Lots about 3 years ago and it still looks great. It's been moved 3 times and they have 4 kids so I think that says a lot. We've looked and looked for a set like this and could never find one we could afford. Afford being the key word here. We debated about it and decided to get it. We both really like it and Jeremy finally got a recliner after not having one for the last 4 years. Jackson is so excited about it too. He spilled milk on it within the first 2 minutes he sat on it but that's okay, it wiped right off! Yes we are probably crazy to buy new furniture with a 2 year old and a 2 month old - oh well!Here's another great find Jeremy picked up along with the furniture:


This little umbrella was super cheap and it is the perfect size for his sand box.
What a day. I'm beat. I'm so sore, I can barely walk. Not only did we move 2 sets of furniture around, I also had to totally rearrange Jackson's room (and closet) to fit one of our chairs in there and other misc toys from the playroom. It all worked out perfectly in the end though. I was planning on buying a cute bookcase from Target for the play room but found a better solution. I will have to post pics of Jackson's room tomorrow. I forgot to do it before he went to bed tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment