Sunday, August 19, 2007

4 Months





Jeffrey turned 4 months old a few days ago and look at him. He has grown so much! He is rolling around like a ball! Just yesterday he rolled from him tummy to his back....I'm really hoping that it was a fluke. I'm just not ready for him to be that mobile yet! Have so much baby proofing to do!
Jackson's language has improved dramatically since he got rid of his beloved passi about a month ago. He is saying (and repeating) everything which means I really need to start watching my language better...

I have become this huge coupon addict. I know it sounds like something an old lady does for fun - I'm aware of that! But in the last month I've saved some major money. I've had two separate trips to Target where I've saved $75 to $100 each time in coupons. Usually about half to 3/4 of my total bill. I'm buying mostly baby stuff - formula, diapers, wipes, and baby food. It takes a little time to find these coupons and then do the shopping but it's worth it. It's sorta my way of contributing financially since I'm not working. I have also really started shopping at CVS using their Extra Care Card system. Have gotten some really great deals. I'm super stocked up on toothpaste, razors, deodorant, body wash and pads! Go ahead and make fun of me, I can take it!

No comments: