My biggest news is that Jackson is finally Passi free! YEAH! He's been "sober" for a whole week now and it has been wonderful. The passi fairy came last Tuesday and took all 3 of his passi's and left him a set of cool Monster trucks that he had been eyeing at Hobby Lobby. He gasped when he saw them on his dresser. He has done so well. He asks for it every night but doesn't cry or get upset anymore. It was a lot easier than I thought it was going to be too. I figured there was going to be hours upon hours of crying and there wasn't. He cried a little bit the first day and that was about it. We are so proud of him!

Then there is Jeffrey. Last Saturday I left him in the front room laying on his back on the baby gym and when I came back in I found him like this:

He is also on a napping schedule and is liking it! He's taking 2 two hour naps during the day then a cat nap at 5pm. It's working out so great. I feel like I finally have a few moments to myself during the day now which is absolutely wonderful!
No comments:
Post a Comment