Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Juice!?!?!?!!

While I was in Jeffrey's room yesterday, getting him up from his nap, I hear Jackson screech from the kitchen, "MOMMIEEEEEEE?!?!?!?!"

I yell "What?!?!"

He repeats the same, "MOMMIEEEEE?!?!?!"

I give the same reply, "WHAT?!?!"

This goes on several more times.

Then I say, "I'm in Jeffie's room, come in here."

I hear, "Juice. Juice. Juice. Juice."

I tell him just a minute and I'll be there. Well before I could make it to the kitchen, he brings the juice to me! This is no small juice container either and it's almost full. I'm surprised that he could even lift it out of fridge door.
I tell him to take it back to the kitchen but he suddenly can not lift it anymore. I love how that works. I told him that he needed to bring it to the kitchen because I can't carry the baby and all his accessories and the juice at the same time. I go to the kitchen and put the baby in his bouncy seat but Jackson did not follow me. So I go looking for him and I find him in the living room sitting on the floor with this GIANT juice container OPENED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got there just in time - no spills! Looked like he was just about ready to try to take a swig!
What a horrific mess this would have made.
I don't even want to think about it.

I think it's time to buy a refrigerator door lock.....


Here he is with this new train set he had to have at Super Target the other night. I made him carry it around the whole store just to see if he really wanted it. I'm so mean. He carried it and didn't complain once. He is obsessed with trains. This is also one of the most annoying toys in the free world. It plays Christmas music and it is so loud. No volume control. Just wonderful.


And here's my little meatball!

He's getting so big. He's growing so fast. He just loves Jackson. He laughs and smiles at everything he does. Jackson could hit him or step on him and Jeffrey just squeals in delight like a little piggie! Jackson has finally warmed up to him a little more. He is starting to tickle him and play with him more. Everytime we go to leave the house, he says he will carry the baby. They absolutely wear me out. I'm exhausted by the end of the day anymore! I guess I better get used to it. Speaking of which, time for bed!!!!

No comments: