
I started feeding Jeffrey cereal. I've really been dreading this. I really do not enjoy teaching a baby how to eat. But to my surprise it's going well!Today was the second day I've given him rice cereal and he did SUPER! He isn't pushing it back out of his mouth immediately. He even seems to like it. His formula has rice in it to help with his reflux so I think he may be used to it by now.
Here's his new chair. So far I really like it and so does he. He can sit at the table with us when we eat and he's comfortable. This one is really nice because it reclines pretty far. The best part is that it grows with him. It goes into infant seat, toddler seat and then a booster. Jackson has one like this and I really like it still. It was a fraction of the cost of a highchair, it's out of the way, and it travels easy.
I have baby food on reserve, just waiting to feed it to him! I think I have enough to last a little while. I've been stocking up because Target has a coupon for $1 off any 2 Gerber feeding products. Plus if you get it while it's on sale, it's an even better deal. Makes it a little less than 1/2 price! So I have quite a bit stocked. I would buy more but I don't have anywhere to put it! We are overloaded on baby supplies right now and all my hiding spots are full. I think I have enough baby wipes to see Jackson and Jeffrey both through to potty training. Diapers are another story... I need to take pics of my diaper stash as well. I'm become a little obsessed with finding and buying good deals! I can't resist!
I counted how many I had the other day but now I can't find the paper that I wrote the number down on. Story of my life right now. Can't keep track of anything....
No comments:
Post a Comment