Monday, September 10, 2007

Our first zoo trip

Addison, Caden, Ethan, and Jackson
Grandpa and Jeffrey
Jackson LOVING the train



We went to the Naibi Zoo on Saturday. It was the boy's first visit to a zoo. I don't know why we have waited so long to take Jackson! He loves animals! It was a lot of fun and Jackson loved it! We went with my Dad, Mindy, Aaron, Addison, Ethan, and Caden. Mindy has taken her kids there a few times and they love it too so it was nice to spend the day with them.



Jackson's favorite part was the train! They have this little train that goes all over the park and he loved it. He had the biggest smile on his face during the ride. It was the last thing we did so by the time we got to the car he was crying because he didn't want to leave the train! Trains are his #1 obsession right now. He's still talking about that train!


I took some super cute pics of Jeffrey today! But I can't post them because he isn't fully clothed! He did pretty well this weekend at Mindy's. I wish I could say the same for Jackson! He woke up Friday night crying and wouldn't go back to the Pack N Play so he slept downstairs with us. He kept sitting up on the air mattress and wouldn't stop talking! At 12:30 am things got ugly... he ended up crying himself to sleep! Saturday night was a different story they were all so tired that they instantly went to sleep and we didn't hear a peep out of any of them all night. After the zoo, they went home and played in the bounce house. They love this thing and act like wild monkeys when they get in it. I take that back - it's like the WWF! They wrestle and jump on each other so bad. They are ruthless! This was Jackson's first time playing in it and I'm surprised and glad that he came out of it uninjured because he's very accident prone and it's crazy in there!

I think this is Jackson on top of Ethan. The goal post is also being tackled in this one as well. I'm sure this was merely a fluke because Ethan is a pro wrestler and was probably already on the ground when Jackson jumped on him.



Here's the bounce house. It's really big for toddlers! I went inside of it to take pics of the kids but that was a BAD idea. I was fresh meat to them - I was inside of it for about 5 seconds.

No comments: