Jeffrey turned 6 months old in October. He is growing so fast! Little monkey still has no teeth and isn't crawling yet (probably a little early for that).
Jeremy turned 30 years old. We didn't really have a party for him but my father in law secretly helped me pick out some golf clubs that Jeremy has had his eye on. He was really surprised. My poor father in law went shopping with me and both boys an hour away to pick out these clubs. I thought I killed him by the time we got back home. He was worn out. He's just not used to carting the boys around and getting them in and out of the car. But we had a fun time anyway. I'm sure he'll never do it again! :)
We went to the Pumpkin Patch on our way to the Covered Bridge Festival in Rockville, Indiana. This little patch is in the middle of the country that this old man runs. We've gone there every year for about 4 or 5 years. Jackson was in a mood and didn't want any pictures taken of him.

Monica and I threw Mindy a baby shower. This is Mindy's 4th baby but she didn't get to go to her shower for the triplets because she was in the hospital on bedrest. So I thought we would throw her a diaper shower. A lot of her friends and family came and she got a ton of diapers and wipes and I think she really enjoyed it. Aaron, Mindy and I were up till 3 am the night before getting ready for it. Mindy and I are too much "last minute" people and work better under pressure. Monica came the next morning in the nick of time to pull everything together. I don't know how we would have gotten it all done without her help. We were working like crazy till the last second! It was a beautful day and at the end of the shower all the kids went across the street to play at the park.


We carved our pumpkins that we got at the patch. Jeremy did the hard work. If he didn't clean them out, I wouldn't carve pumpkins. I absolutely hate doing that part. It's too much work and it's so slimy gross. Jackson had a good time helping.

Jeremy's pumpkin. An original design.... :)

I carved a simple design into Jackson's and then he decorated it up with markers. He and everything else was a mess by the time he was done but he had a great time doing it. He's such an artist.


I designed a clock to be used as a display example for my local scrapbook store, Creek Bank Creations. I think it turned out really cute. It was a lot of fun and it was pretty cool to be asked to make something for the store.
Jeffrey's first Halloween. I did buy him a Cow costume but he didn't wear it because he was too hot. He sweats like a little pig and I didn't feel like putting it on him. My kids just aren't into Halloween yet so I'm not really either. Jackson would not even put his costume on. We borrowed one of Mindy's cowboy costumes but he would only wear the hat and that lasted a whole 3 minutes. Hopefully next year will be better.


Jackson got his big boy bed in his room. We bought this bed several months ago when it was on clearance at Kmart. Actually Aaron, my brother in law, picked it up for me! We decided it was time to set it up because he seems ready plus Mindy could use our crib mattress for her baby. Unfortunately, he only took 2 naps in it and then decided he didn't like it and back to his crib he went. We even bought the Thomas bedding set and that didn't help either. It wasn't worth fighting him over. He cried for 45 mintues one night and then I finally gave in. Jeremy decided a few days later that we should just convert the crib into the day bed and that has worked beautifully. He doesn't mind that and he actually stays in it 95% of the time. He has only come into our bedroom a few times (one night he came in after midnight and asked Jeremy to turn on one of his trains! Scared both of us to death!) but it really has been an easy transition for all of us. At least we have an extra bed if we need it.



Jeremy turned 30 years old. We didn't really have a party for him but my father in law secretly helped me pick out some golf clubs that Jeremy has had his eye on. He was really surprised. My poor father in law went shopping with me and both boys an hour away to pick out these clubs. I thought I killed him by the time we got back home. He was worn out. He's just not used to carting the boys around and getting them in and out of the car. But we had a fun time anyway. I'm sure he'll never do it again! :)
We went to the Pumpkin Patch on our way to the Covered Bridge Festival in Rockville, Indiana. This little patch is in the middle of the country that this old man runs. We've gone there every year for about 4 or 5 years. Jackson was in a mood and didn't want any pictures taken of him.
Monica and I threw Mindy a baby shower. This is Mindy's 4th baby but she didn't get to go to her shower for the triplets because she was in the hospital on bedrest. So I thought we would throw her a diaper shower. A lot of her friends and family came and she got a ton of diapers and wipes and I think she really enjoyed it. Aaron, Mindy and I were up till 3 am the night before getting ready for it. Mindy and I are too much "last minute" people and work better under pressure. Monica came the next morning in the nick of time to pull everything together. I don't know how we would have gotten it all done without her help. We were working like crazy till the last second! It was a beautful day and at the end of the shower all the kids went across the street to play at the park.

We carved our pumpkins that we got at the patch. Jeremy did the hard work. If he didn't clean them out, I wouldn't carve pumpkins. I absolutely hate doing that part. It's too much work and it's so slimy gross. Jackson had a good time helping.


Jeremy's pumpkin. An original design.... :)

I carved a simple design into Jackson's and then he decorated it up with markers. He and everything else was a mess by the time he was done but he had a great time doing it. He's such an artist.


I designed a clock to be used as a display example for my local scrapbook store, Creek Bank Creations. I think it turned out really cute. It was a lot of fun and it was pretty cool to be asked to make something for the store.
Jeffrey's first Halloween. I did buy him a Cow costume but he didn't wear it because he was too hot. He sweats like a little pig and I didn't feel like putting it on him. My kids just aren't into Halloween yet so I'm not really either. Jackson would not even put his costume on. We borrowed one of Mindy's cowboy costumes but he would only wear the hat and that lasted a whole 3 minutes. Hopefully next year will be better.

Jackson got his big boy bed in his room. We bought this bed several months ago when it was on clearance at Kmart. Actually Aaron, my brother in law, picked it up for me! We decided it was time to set it up because he seems ready plus Mindy could use our crib mattress for her baby. Unfortunately, he only took 2 naps in it and then decided he didn't like it and back to his crib he went. We even bought the Thomas bedding set and that didn't help either. It wasn't worth fighting him over. He cried for 45 mintues one night and then I finally gave in. Jeremy decided a few days later that we should just convert the crib into the day bed and that has worked beautifully. He doesn't mind that and he actually stays in it 95% of the time. He has only come into our bedroom a few times (one night he came in after midnight and asked Jeremy to turn on one of his trains! Scared both of us to death!) but it really has been an easy transition for all of us. At least we have an extra bed if we need it.


No comments:
Post a Comment