I didn't blog yesterday and broke my promise. I realized it when I was almost asleep last night in bed. There was no way I was getting up either. I was beat!!!
Yesterday was Day 2 of computer hell. We got it all fixed but then some things got deleted that I wanted so I'm going to have to figure out what I did. I swear! If that wasn't enough, our freezer in our garage that's only 3 or 4 years old broke down! I went out to see if we had any more cereal and noticed that there were Popsicle pools in the bottom. UGGHH. Luckily we really didn't have much in it that was valuable. We don't eat a lot of meat so that was good. Most of the stuff needed to go anyway. So it could have been a lot worse. Also, Jeremy fixed it. If you don't know my husband, he can fix anything and that is no exaggeration. He fixes stuff for everyone. He has fixed just about anything and everything around this house and also for both our families. Just yesterday he also repaired Liz's car door handle that broke off! I know that's not something just anyone can do.
So yesterday wasn't the best day around here. I was feeling trampled by the children so I went to bed early. I watched this show on Discovery Health called Amazing Families. I know I've heard this story before but can't remember where. It was about a family who had 3 autistic boys....I will blog about this later. A dirty diaper is calling - story of my life! : )
Friday, January 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment