I just went and got this cup for Jeffrey this morning and he has already figured out how to drink out of it. I know it's really not a big deal but I struggled with Jackson in this arena. I bought 10+ diff sippy cups for him before he would drink out of one. I think part of it was that he didn't want to stop taking the bottle and part was that I didn't have a clue as what to buy. I know a lot of people start giving their babies sippy cups around 6 or 7 months but I just didn't feel he (or I) was ready for it. He's doing really well with it. I'm pretty surprised. When Jeremy came home, he said I can't believe we are already at that stage with him. I feel the same way. Time really sneaks out the door when you're not looking.

1 comment:
That is the cutest photo of Jeffie! He is such a sweetie! More good scrapbooking material! He's a sippie cup genius! Good Job, Mommy!
Post a Comment