I did not have a very good night. I was super tired and couldn't sleep because my husband's snoring was at an all time high. At 11:30 I gave up and slept in Jackson's big bed in his room (I could STILL hear Jeremy snoring with both doors shut and the radio and humidifier running!) At 2:30, Jeffrey woke me up but he easily went back to sleep. So I went back to our bed and fell right asleep. Then at 4:30 I was awakened by Jackson standing next to the bed, saying he "pooped again". I was so out of it I didn't even comprehend what he was saying and told him to get in bed with us. He kept insisting that he needed me to get up. I finally figured out what was going on and got out of bed. Except he didn't poop, he had peed through his diaper and his pants were wet. I changed his diaper and clothes and took him to bed with us. Jeremy got up around 5 and left for work. Jackson was still awake and wouldn't lay down with me. He was talking loudly non stop, jumping on and off the bed, opening and shutting the doors and finally after an hour of this monkey business I took him back to his bed. I think he eventually went back to sleep but he must have done some playing in there at some point because it's a mess. I went back to bed and then Jeffrey woke up at 7 and Mr. Jackson slept in till about 8:15! I should have woken him up at 7 but I didn't feel like dealing with him if he was crabby. Instead he is energized and is talking non stop. He keeps saying the say things over and over and over and I may loose my mind today.
I swear I could take a nap all afternoon today but I'm sure I won't even lay down. I should scrapbook because I'm always so tired by the end of the day that I usually just end up going to bed early. So we'll see what the afternoon brings. Hopefully at least two long naps....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment