Jackson, Kelcee, and I went out and played in the snow on Friday afternoon. It had snowed almost the whole day so we went out after Jackson's nap. It was fun but we got cold really quick. I should probably rephrase that and say I got cold really quick. My socks came off inside of the boots I was wearing and that was awful! They were Jeremy's boots which are about 5 sizes too big for me so I had no socks on and snow got inside them too. BRRR!!! Kelcee LOVES the snow and she runs around like a wild animal and Jackson laughs hysterically which is pretty funny.
Jeffery's hair is out of control. I made an appt to get it cut this week. He usually looks like he's wearing a toupee but not in these pics. I have no idea what happened to it here.

Jeffrey is getting so big. I took him to the dr on Monday and he weighs 21 lbs 4 oz. He's growing like a weed. I can hardly believe that he's going to be a year old soon. It's bitter sweet for me. I'm very glad that he's becoming more independent but it's also sad because he's my last baby and it's gone so fast. I just try to focus on 'today' and enjoy the way they are at this moment.
Just look at those meat legs!!!!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment