I can hardly believe this is Jeffrey. He looks like a big boy!He got a haircut this week and he looks like a little man.
He has started pulling himself up on furniture this week. This morning I even caught him climbing Jackson's art desk. Then tonight he was "cruzing" around it. AGGGHHHH! This is going way too fast!! He's done all this in a matter of days. I'm not ready for it. He's loving it of course. He's in search of contraban - if he can't have it, he wants it!

Doesn't this expression just say "Ahhh...Sweet Victory!"On another note...we finally got our new car seat this week. Today was the first day with the new seating arrangement. I thought there may be "words" about it but there wasn't. Jackson got the new super dupper seat and Jeffrey got Jackson's old one. So far so good. I'm just glad not to be lugging around an almost 22 pound baby in a infant seat anymore. (That thing had to weigh at least 30 pounds with him in it!) People were starting to give me stange looks in public and I understand why. He looked like he was going to explode out of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment