Picking up where I left off yesterday-
*Jeffrey has learned to play peekaboo. It's very cute. Last night when I was putting his PJs on, I put his pants over his eyes and said "where's Jeffy?" and then I pulled them off and said "there he is!" I did this a bunch and when I stopped, he started doing it himself. The cute part is that he usually only covers one eye so he's still looking at you and giggling. He's a funny little man. He's been much happier the last couple weeks. Yesterday he took a 3 hour morning nap! That's a first!
*We got a new Fisher Price catalog in the mail and Jackson is already obsessed with it. The front and back cover are already gone. He remembered that there would be Geo Trax Trains in it and asked me right away to find the page.
*Last week we stayed at Mindy's while Jeremy was away for work. We went on Tuesday with the intentions of coming back on Thursday night. Well the weather had other plans and we didn't end up coming home till Saturday morning. We even took the dogs with us and what a mistake that was. Plus it was pretty cramped in the car. Kelcee is not a good rider anymore. If anyone comes within 20 feet of the car, she has a stroke. We went through McDonalds to get food to eat during out pit stop at Monica's. Of course, she freaked out because one of the workers was wheeling a giant garbage can through the parking lot. They were also bad at Mindy's. I don't know why expected any different of them. Other than that, we had a pretty good time. The kids were good and had a lot of fun together. Jackson even played outside in the snow for the first time. He loved it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment