*I got my hair cut about 2 weeks ago and I love it. I was ready for a change and it's just what I wanted. That doesn't happen to me very often so I'm very excited about it.

*Jeffrey has become a new baby! He is taking better naps, sleeping really good at night and not getting up super early, holding his own bottle, and crawling everywhere. He is also putting himself to sleep. We use to rock him for about 15 mintues before putting him down. Now when he's ready for bed, we lay him in the crib and he falls asleep on his own. Sometimes he cries for a few minutes but he generally goes to sleep quickly. I also switched his schedule to doing everything at the same time everyday no matter what time he got up that morning and that seems to have made a world of difference. Jeremy thinks that he's just maturing and I'm sure that's part of it as well. Either way, my life has become so much easier and more predictable and I LOVE that!
*This Friday I am staring a new part time job. I'm very excited about it! I haven't worked (outside the house) for almost 2 years. I wasn't really looking for a job but I could not turn this one down. I'm going to work at my LSS, Creek Bank Creations! Isn't that exciting!?!? I don't really even consider this working since I will be in a Scrapbook Store! It's only going to be a few hours a week when they need help and when Jeremy is off work so it's going to be a short, easy, flexible schedule. Plus it gets me out of the house alone for a bit and that's just what I need. I'm really looking forward to it. I designed a clock for them last fall and am working on another project right now. I will post pics when I'm done with it.
More to come later today...
No comments:
Post a Comment