Sunday, March 30, 2008

Enough Already!

Okay I'm done griping (for now)!

Here's Cael the Whale's at his 5th Birthday Party!

We went to his birthday party at Chucky Cheese. Jackson calls it Chuck A Chee. He had a good time. We've only been one other time and I think he was too little to really understand it and enjoy it.


Jackson and his Grandpa on the beloved train ride

Here's Chloe!

Chloe and Cael enjoying themselves!


Jackson got up in this thing and would NOT come down. One of my biggest nightmares about these things. I thought I was going to have to go up in it and get him down myself. He had power for a few minutes and was loving it. You could see it in his face. Chloe and Cael finally convinced him to come down and he went down the curly slide feet first, on his belly.



I wanted all the kids to get on the couch so we could take a picture. Silly little Jackson wanted nothing to do with it. So to get him in the picture, Chloe and Cael laid on him! Didn't make him very happy!

Jackson and Jeffrey got some playdoh as their party gift. Jackson took both of the tubs and played with it for hours. We have a ton of playdoh but I never get it out. He did this for 3 days in a row. Finally I had to hide it because he was cutting it into tiny pieces with playdoh scissors and the dogs were eating it like it was a treat! But it was a great gift. He really, really enjoyed it! Thanks Cael! Here he is making pizza!

No comments: