I'm on a roll so I'm just going to let it all out.
Here are some things that are really getting on my nerves lately:
1. Making Formula. Plain and simple. Part of it is because Jeffrey is about to turn one and his days of drinking it are numbered. So when I'm about to be done I'm easily annoyed by it till it's over. Other part is that I'm constantly doing it. We're always out. I bought some Soy milk for Jeffy last night because I think he may have an issue with dairy. Joy.
2. Being in my PJs at 4 in the afternoon (constantly)! Yes I know easy solution - get dressed!
3. Forgetting what I'm doing from one second to the next. This also entails never finishing anything. I'm constantly being interrupted.
4. Damn computer in general but specifically Spyware. What the hell is up with all that???
5. Legos. We bought Jackson a Lego Castle for his birthday. Said it's for 3-6 year olds. Should have known better - it has 166 pieces. I spent the better part of this morning putting it together while cussing (literally) the Lego company, which I've determined must be run by men (at least the packaging division). There is no way even a 6 year old could put this thing together without an adult doing a majority of it.
Here's some more:
6. Bloggers in general who NEVER EVER have anything negative to say. I had been thinking about how much this annoys me yesterday. Then Mindy sent me an email today saying that I should update my blog even if I have nothing positive to say. I took this as a sign that I needed to express this beef I have with the blogging world. I really dislike reading blogs where the blogger never talks about anything other than being happy and how perfect their lives and children are. I wouldn't say I'm a negative person but I'm realistic and I don't pretend to be someone I'm not. My next annoyance will prove this.
7. I have two dogs. I've had one dog longer than I've had Jeremy and we somehow picked up the other along the way. She was a stray and she has issues (and that's putting it mildly). Let me just start this by saying that it's a good thing I didn't have a children when I was young (early 20's) because my oldest dog is proof of how they would have turned out. She is tad neurotic and follows me everywhere. I can not walk 5 steps without her following me. I literally run into her at least 100 times a day. Every time I turn around there she is. Jeremy says that she has a lot of useless miles on her from following me around. Needless to say, it's annoying. She is super protective of me and now the boys. She is good with them, better than I thought she would be. I do love her but she is annoying. She is the one who ate the stick of butter off the table last week. She sneaks food off the table on a regular (sometimes daily if I'm not careful) basis. I'm not even going to get started on her lovely behavior because it's the other dog I would like to speak of. One evening this week, Halley was in on her dog bed in our bedroom. I walked by the door and heard some rustling which is unusual because all she does is sleep when she's in there. I open the door and find her on the dog bed with Easter eggs and candy that she's confiscated from the closet. She drug eggs out of the plastic bag and onto her bed, preceded to open them and eat the **chocolate** candy inside. I couldn't believe it. I had no idea how much she'd eaten so I had no choice. I called Liz, who works at the ASPCA, she's a vet tech at the animal poison control center. She told me to give her Peroxide to make her puke. I got tell you this was a lovely experience. I felt bad for old Halley but was I going to do, let her die? Needless to say she did not feel good for the rest of the night or the next day. This should have been a hard lesson to learn but today I caught her digging in the bathroom trash for candy wrappers! Anyway, these dogs are so much work. They drive me crazy. I swear the minute both of the boys are in bed for a nap or for the evening, they start in on me. Never fails.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment