We spent the day at Granny and Papa's yesterday which was fun. We hadn't seen Granny in awhile so the kids & I really enjoyed it. I was so tired when we came home. When Jackson went to bed, so did Jeremy and I which was before 9. Jackson woke up crying/screaming around 11. He was hysterically. I couldn't understand what he was saying and finally he calmed down and said, "where is my purple purse?" (He's been carrying this purple bag around with his toys and catalogs in it and I call it his purse. He has to have it when we leave the house.) He was laying on his purse and calmed down immediately when I showed it to him. We'll just have to start calling him 'Tinky Winky'! Then at some other point in the night he came into bed with us crying. I was so out of it, I could not understand anything he was saying. I think he slept with us for awhile. I have no idea what happened. I eventually got up and put him back in his bed. Then Jeffrey got up at 6! I feel like I hardly slept. He started screaming from the moment we got up. I have no idea why he's doing this first thing in the morning now. I thought he was hungry and I gave him a sippy of formula and he drank that and it didn't help. I changed his diaper, that didn't help. I guess he just wants to scream. He screamed all through out breakfast too. It's not crying, it's the shrill screech that he only "sings" to me according to Jeremy. During the noise, I was trying to make coffee and ended up cracking my coffee decanter. I wasn't paying attention and turned it on, but forgot to add the water so it got hot & cracked. Lucky me.
Screaming baby + no coffee = not so happy mama
No comments:
Post a Comment