Saturday, March 15, 2008

Jeffrey woke up at 6 am this morning. I went into his room and he's standing at the crib railing and says, "HI". Super clear and so sweet.



The weather was so nice the last two days. I put the boys in their wagon and walked to the Post Office. Then we played outside for a bit. Unfortunately today isn't going to be so nice - rain and/or snow.



Granny bought the boys these semi matching sweatshirts for Christmas. She loves to dress them in alike clothing. She asked me when I was going to have their picture taken in matching outfits and I replied, "I'm not." Sorry Granny!


I didn't have a very good day yesterday. It all started when the dog ate a stick of butter that was sitting on the table. That annoys me so badly. It just went downhill from there. I was "done" before the boys even went to bed. Then I hear that song by Trace Adkins called "You're Going to Miss This" (which I love) and I seriously had to think about the words to this song and how our day went. I came to the conclusion that NO I'm not going to miss days like this! Especially ones that involve ill-behaved dogs, rotten toddler antics, bitting and teething incidents....but on second thought I probably will miss everything else.

No comments: