5 years ago I was
I believe I was working as a real estate agent. Can't really remember anything else because this was before children and I don't remember too much from that time period. Wasn't a whole lot going on. I'm sure I was getting a lot of sleep and not appreciating every second of it!
5 snacks I love
chips & sour cream
peanut m & ms
blueberry fruit bars
apples and peanut butter
diet coke
5 things on my to do list today (or things I did today)
on the list:
laundry
pick up my scrap mess
clean my house
here's what I did:
*laundry
*picked up the scrap desk mess
*watched a zillion Nickelodeon shows (Jackson is sick and has watched TV all day)
*gave Jeffrey a bath. He had spaghetti Os for lunch so there was no choice about it!
5 things I would do if I were a billionaire
* own an awesome scrapbook store. ( I guess this means I would have to have a nanny. Maybe Mindy can just watch my kids. ha ha!!! After all, we'll be living in the compound by then and it would be pretty convenient for her. Just kidding!)
* have a personal chef. Would also have to make the menu, do the grocery shopping, cook every single meal and clean it all up.
* I'd have a bigger house. Probably just build the compound we've been talking about. Not a mansion or anything outrageous just something bigger with a new kitchen! Wait a minute, I have a chef who does all the cooking, why do I care how my kitchen functions or looks like!?!?
* I'd travel a lot. Anywhere and everywhere.
* I'd have a personal shopper to do all my shopping, especially for clothing.
I'd also never step foot inside another grocery store or Walmart (unless I wanted to.) At this point in my life, I'd be fine if I never saw the inside of another Walmart again. I despise it!!! Love Target, hate Walmart.
* I'd also give everyone in my family enough money to pay off their houses/bills so they wouldn't have to work for a living anymore.
5 bad habits I have:
* diet soda ( I really need to quit soon!)
* I don't exercise and I eat fast food. (Need to quit doing this soon too!)
* not picking up after myself
* not picking up the playroom on a daily basis or making the kids do it.
I can't think of anything else. I'd ask Jeremy but I'm sure I'd get bombarded with a million things. Not worth it!
5 places I've lived
I haven't lived outside of Illinois. So here's the towns I've lived in:
Galesburg
Peoria Heights
Champaign
Urbana
Catlin
5 jobs I've had
office manager
executive assistant
real estate agent
scrapbook store worker (pretty technical title)
restaurant slave (ugghh)
So if you've read this list, go to your blog and do your 5! Yeah I'm talking to the 3 of you who actually read this! ; )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yikes! Maybe I won't read your blog anymore if it creates more work for me!!! It will take me forever to put some creative thinking into the 5 List! I'll give it a try!
Post a Comment