Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I Forgot!

These are the photos I was going to post the other day when blogger wasn't exactly working.
Blowing bubbles in his milk. I thought that is so harmless and let him do it. Of course he drank a few sips of it and then spilled it all over the table, chair and underwear! Oh well.
Order has been restored!
Little Piggy eating one of his favorite meals.

I just realized today that I forgot to blog about the Boys' birthday party and also the week that they spent at Mindy's. I will get to that later on!

I also realized that Chloe's Birthday party is this Saturday and I haven't made her present yet. I thought I still had another week! I'm really on the ball these days. Here it is almost midnight and I'm printing pictures and messing around on the computer. Not only do I have to work tomorrow but the boys each have a doctor appointment early in the morning. We have to be in Champaign at 9 so that means I have to get up by 6! They both are usually up by 6 but since they need to be up by then, they will likely sleep in. That seems to happen to me a lot.

Jeffrey is going for his year check up and he is missing a few vaccines. To be quite honest, he hasn't had any shots since he was 2 months old. He had the first set and had a horrible reaction to them (very similar to how Jackson reacted to them) and I just stopped going to get them. Plus there were so many talk shows discussing it and all the media coverage that I just got freaked out and stopped. One of the last times I saw my Dr, she told me I really had nothing to worry about. Unfortunately I just don't agree with that. I think it's just too scary to take the chance when so many babies are having issues. I'm not saying I'm against vaccines but I just don't like how you get 3 or 4 shots at a time. I think it's too much at once. Jackson had the worst reactions to them. He'd have a fever for a good 24 to 36 hours after them and be absolutely miserable. They say that's not a good sign so that scares me even more. (Mindy - I still have your book in case you forgot!) I've even read on some website that it's suggested to delay them until 18 months. Now I'm not that extreme about it. I really thought about delaying it until that point but I think we'll get one or two tomorrow and see how it goes.
We went to get dinner tonight and when we had been in the car for a few minutes, Jackson said, "Where are we going?" I looked at Jeremy and said that is the first time he's ever asked me that. Funny! Then Jeremy was telling me about an altercation they had earlier this morning about going outside to play with playdoh. Jeremy was saying how Jackson was demanding to go out and he told him in a few minutes. Well while Jeremy is saying this, Jackson speaks up and says, "Mommy, I just wanted to go outside." Too cute...

1 comment:

Chrissi said...

I've always pictured you as such an organized person. Wanna come over? Love the color of your kitchen, too! Your boys are so cute. Enjoy this time, they grow way too fast as you saw from my blog!!