As of yesterday, Jeremy is not going to Germany on that business trip after all. I haven't heard any different today so I'm going to say no news is good news. I'm very relieved that he's not going and I know he is too. So next week isn't going to be as hectic as I had thought. I am still going to a scrapbook convention/show for work. Mindy is going to watch the boys because Jeremy has to work as well. Jeremy is even going to take them to her house and drop them off because he's going to take a civil service test at Western in Macomb. So I might have some time alone in the house on Wednesday! I don't even remember when the last time that happened! I'm sure I'll have plenty to do but at least I can do it in peace and maybe accomplish something!
Yesterday I tore our house apart. I was sorting toys, clothes, and misc baby items. I have weeded out about 1/2 of our toys, which is heaven! We are having our Realtor come look at our house to do a CMA. I used to be an agent and I worked with her for several years plus she sold our investment property that we had a few years ago. If anyone can sell this house, quickly and at a decent price, she's it. I talked to her yesterday and she said the market is alot diff than it used to be so I'm a bit scared about selling this house. So we set up an appt for her to come over and give us her opinion on what we still need to do before we list it. So before she comes I want to have a lot of stuff done. For example, Toys R Us needed to clear out some inventory! I also packed up Jeffrey's burp rags and bibs. Now that is exciting to me. That is just a rite of passage in my book. Funny thing was that I wasn't sad at all. I am actually a little relieved. I know you don't hear many mothers say that about the first year. I'm hoping that this will be a turning point for Jeffrey and he will get a little easier. Lately it seems like he's only showing his true colors to me alone! Lucky me! Anyway, I went to Walmart and bought a bunch of tubs to store things in. We have decided we are going to rent a storage unit until we are able to have our yard sale. I know it doesn't make sense to pay to store stuff you are going to sell but when you have furniture and tons of baby stuff, it is worth it. Our garage and shed are so full that there is no way we could show this house with all these boxes around.
I'm also trying to get ready for the birthday party this Saturday. Suppose to be nice here so we're planning on having it outside. Keep your fingers crossed that it will be! I've got a lot of work to do better get after it!
Thursday, April 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment