2. Jackson's new word is "Yep". I have no idea where he's picked that up. Maybe we say it and just don't realize it. He also said, "freak juice" last night while watching "Cars". There's a part where one of the characters wants Lightning McQueen to use some organic blend of fuel and one of the other characters calls it "freak juice". (If you have no idea what movie I'm talking about or have never seen this movie, bless you. I wish I were living in your world!!!) Not exactly something you want your 3 year old saying but that's what happens.
3. We are having THE birthday party tomorrow. Although, you would never know it because my house is a wreck and no food or decorations have been bought and no presents have been wrapped. Have a lot of work to do today, tonight and and early Saturday morning. I'm really hoping we have nice weather so we can just have it outside. Jackson is getting excited about it because we bought a pinata. He keeps saying, "hit it with a stick!" He's psyched about it big time. He also keeps naming all his cousins that are coming. He does pretty good about it too since there are quite a few to remember.
4. Jeffrey has been really crabby lately. Maybe it's a teeth issue or I'm thinking he could have an ear infection. Either way, I'm tired of the crying. He turns a year old in a few weeks and I'm so hoping that it's going to pass soon.
5. Don't ever make iron on tshirts! I thought it would be cute for all the kids to wear them at the party. I made each one of them one with their inital and it's been a complete nightmare! I'm finishing them now and I'm so over them. I guess I hope the kids enjoy them tomorrow and that they look cute on them and in the pictures.
2 comments:
How cute are those shirts??!! Start up a business! There are great! I'll have to be careful not to ruin ours in the dryer!
Believe me it doesn't take much to ruin them. I washed half of them already and they don't look too hot! They are going to have a short life!
Post a Comment