Thursday, April 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Jeffrey

Today is Jeffrey's first birthday! One year ago today at 1:24 am he came into our lives. What a year it's been! He's happy (80 % of the time) and healthy, what more could you ask for???


Jeffrey Today Facts -


* Got up at 6:20 this morning. Slept really good last night. Only woke up once around 10. He screamed so loudly I thought he somehow fell out of bed. I think he was just cold. This is the first night in a LONG while he's slept that good for me.


* Loves the Hot Chocolate Song from Polar Express. Laughs every time you sing it!


* Best toy is the Elephant ball drop. Also loves anything that his brother has in his hands!


* Newest adventure: Climbing onto of the art desk. Scary for Mom but lots of fun for Jeffie! Can finally reach those crayons and markers he's been eyeing!



* Is still drinking formula. I'm trying to switch him to soy milk but he's not hip to the idea yet. Actually he gets violent about it. Takes a few sips, gives me the evil eye and throws it at me. I think he may be having a dairy issue. I'm kinda waiting till we go to the Dr to see what her advice is. Something he is eating/drinking is making him have a reaction and I'm not sure what it is.


* Sleeps about 1 1/2 hours at each nap. I'm really lucky if I get 2 hours at one nap. That's always a nice surprise. Goes to bed at 7:30-8 every night and gets up EARLY! Like 5:30-6 am!


* Loves playing outside. Played in the sand box for the first time yesterday. He did really good, didn't try to eat it. But I think that's because he was so intrigued about it that he didn't have time to think about putting it in his mouth.



* Likes the Teletubbies and Baby Show. Will also watch Wonder Pets but that's about it. He doesn't get to watch Elmo/Sesame Street because Jackson has an issue with it. He's scarred of it. (Long Story...)


* Obsessed with getting in the trash! Constantly have to watch him with that.


* Bath time is his favorite activity! Splashes like a maniac. I hope he outgrows that because it's rather annoying! The entire bathroom gets soaked and so do I. I end up changing my clothes afterwards. Getting him out is the worst, he tries to climb back in while you're dressing him.

We love you Jeffrey Teagan!!!!

More to come today...Stay tuned for more pics and another post!

No comments: